New ASME LPG, NGL Storage & Process Bullet Tanks
Tanks & Terminals is a leading supplier of newly manufactured and custom fabricated ASME pressure vessels for the storage and processing of LPG and NGL.
New LPG, NGL Pressure Vessels for Sale
Standard size LPG pressure vessels are in stock and available for immediate delivery to serve your bulk LPG & NGL storage plant & bulk LPG transfer terminal needs.
Tanks are available in standard sizes from 18,000 to 90,000 gallons and can be purchased individually or in multiples to meet your needs. Both aboveground and underground storage tanks are available.
New Propane/LPG/NGL tank features include:
- Standard operating pressure and temperature: 250 PSI @ 125° F
- Standard materials SA612, SA516-70
- Stock inventory sizes of 18,000, 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 gallons
- Optional low profile welded steel saddles
- Standard nozzle configurations
- Valves and fittings available
- Standard coating: Sherwin Williams Macropoxy 646 epoxy primer
- Standard trim, precast foundations and installation kits available
- Coordination of freight and unloading logistics
Custom LPG Storage Tank Design & Fabrication Services
If standard available tanks do not serve your requirements, LPG storage vessel custom fabrication services are available to meet your exact needs and specifications. LPG and NGL bullets up to 120,000-gallon capacity readily designed, manufactured, delivered and installed.
Custom fabricated LPG tank features include:
- Designed and manufactured to your specifications
- Custom nozzle configurations to suit specific application
- Available sizes up to 120,000 gallon capacity
- Post weld heat treating and stress relieving available
- Short turnaround and delivery
- Skid mounted systems available
- LPG Storage Experts
Tanks & Terminals brings more than 50 years of experience to meeting your LPG and NGL storage needs. Every new and custom fabricated TransTech pressure vessel is manufactured to the highest quality standards and constructed in full accordance with the latest edition of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code, section VIII, Division 1 for 250 PSIG MAWP.
Our strict quality control measures ensure all fabricated vessels meet or exceed all Division 1 requirements for design, materials, fabrication, welding and forging, inspection and testing.
All finished tanks are tested and certified, National Board code stamped and registered.
Tanks & Terminal’s dedicated team of LPG and NGL storage experts can review your requirements and make recommendations to achieve your objectives—and accommodate your budget.
Contact us today to speak with one of our LPG and NGL storage experts: (+91)20-30686722